Friday 13 April 2012

Saturday is Gaming Day

I am really looking forward to the Gaming Day in Pleiskirchen tomorrow. Our Local Gaming Club Die Grüne Horde (The Green Horde) is going to host this event, which isn't going to be any form of tournament. Instead, we want to host a broad selection of games where people can look into those games they don't play themselves and explain those they play to others. Right now, there is going to be Warhammer 40.000, Warhammer Fantasy, Flames of War, Infinity, Aeronautica Imperialis, Descent, Warhammer Invasion, Chaos in the Old World, Dystopian Wars, my friend and his father's custom historical board game and several others I certainly forgot.

Knowing myself, I am going to take a lot of photos which you all get to see next week.


PS: After the event, I'm directly going to Ingolstadt to visit my girlfriends relatives. So, most likely there aren't going to be new articles until Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment