Wednesday 25 April 2012

Chaos in the Old World: Painted Models

I was planning to do an article about Chaos in the Old World anyway. But since I managed to paint all of the game's models in one whole day, I wanted to show them to you. Since I swapped to white primer, painting really got faster - maybe a solution on my being-a-slow-painter-issue (expect an article about black vs. white primers soon). Without further ado, here are the miniatures:

Bloodthirster, Bloodletters and Khorne Cultists

Great Unclean One, Plagebearers and Nurgle Cultists

Lord of Change, Pink Horrors and Tzeentch Cultists

Keeper of Secrets, Daemonettes and Slaanesh Cultists 

Vermin Lord, Rat Ogres and Clan Rats 


5 comments:

  1. I really ought to 'pimp' some of my own wargames up a bit. It's something I've not done at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend you (and everybody out there) to do so. It doesn't seem worth the effort at first (since it's not an army project or else) - but painting the models really adds to the flavor of the game :-)

      Delete
  2. Next board game project: Space Hulk :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really need to do Space Hulk as well. *Sigh* too many games to paint up and not enough time in the day!!! :P

      Delete
    2. Days really should have more hours... about 30 should be enough to get my projects painted faster. But, knowing myself, I would waste those extra hours on sleep and watching Blu-Rays ^^

      Delete