Monday 30 April 2012

Custom Norse Berzerkers (W.I.P.)

Kill! Maim! Burn! - Khorne Berzerker Time!

On the one hand, I don't like the plastic Berzerkers that come with the Chaos Space Marines starter box. On the other hand, I don't think the look of the Forge World Berzerkers would fit into my army - too khorny and too little norse atmosphere. So, I had a different idea how to do Norse Berzerkers, and here is a picture of my prototype:

My Norse Berzerker prototype

Here are the bits I used building the model:
  • Torso, head, arms, weapon and shield: Chaos Marauder Horsemen
  • Legs and backpack: Khorne Berzerkers
  • Green Stuff to fill the gaps or to cover them with fur
It's not that easy to build as the normal Norse Marines of my army because the Marauder and Marine bits are not made for fitting together. A lot of cutting, sawing and work with green stuff is going to be required if I ever want to field a whole squad of them. Tell me what you think of my berzerkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment