Wednesday 18 July 2012

Now on Facebook!

I decided to create a Facebook page for this site for several reasons:

  1. I feel more obliged to create new content when I receive direct feedback via likes and comments.
  2. Some of my friends don't visit this blog very often (and apparently nobody uses RSS feed readers anymore). On Facebook they won't miss any updates.
  3. I can throw in the occasional picture or comment, even if it doesn't qualify for a whole article.
  4. It doesn't hurt to gain a few new readers :-)
When my friends comment on news articles on Facebook in German, I will - of course - respond in German. Apart from that I will keep writing in English, so that everybody will be more or less able to understand me :-)

The Facebook page is public and anything posted by me there will directly appear on Twitter too. You can either follow me on Twitter (why aren't you already? ;-)) or check the Twitter feed on the right.

PS: I'm still trying to get everything (the blog, the Twitter feed and the Facebook page) in sync and stable. Until then, there might be double posts and other technical inconveniences - just FYI :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment